What’s in it for us?
We believe Sewa Day is different. It offers schools an opportunity to teach & encourage students to think about their local community and the impact they can have on others if they volunteered their time to enhance the environment, relieve poverty or bring joy to the community.
Participating schools will have access to free learning resources and become eligible for a Sewa Pioneers Award.
Tell me about Sewa Day
Sewa is a universal concept, which involves performing an act of kindness without expectationof reward.
On Sewa Day, schools across the world come together to perform Sewa and experience the true joy of giving. Projects aim to…
- Relieve hardship and poverty
- Help the environment
- Bring a little joy…to those who have little
Tell me how to get involved
In five easy steps:
- Register your School & download our learning resources
- Tell us what you’re going to do on Sewa Day
- Organise logistics and encourage your pupils to take part in a sewa project
- Tell us what you did on our feedback form
- Apply for a Sewa Pioneers Award
Our team will support you at every stage of the process.
For further details, please contact:
Kartik Dave: email@example.com
+44 (0)7789 817942