What’s in it for us?
Volunteering brings development in terms of team spirit and culture, growth in all staff, the promotion of communication and interpersonal skills – these all make participation in Sewa Day a compelling opportunity as companies such as BT, Admiral Insurance and Lloyds Banking Group have found. They’ve all taken part in Sewa Day.
Tell me about Sewa Day
Sewa is a universal concept of selfless service, it involves performing an act of kindness without expectation of reward.
On Sewa Day, thousands across the world come together to perform Sewa and experience the true joy of giving. Projects aim to:
- Relieve hardship and poverty
- Help the environment
- Bring a little joy…to others
Tell me how to get involved
In five easy steps:
- Register your organisation
- Tell us what you’re going to do on Sewa Day
- Organise logistics and encourage volunteers to take part
- Tell us what you did on our feedback form
- Apply for a Sewa Pioneers Award
Our team will support you at every stage of the process.
For further details, please contact:
Harkishan Mistry: firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0)787 3344483