What’s in it for us?
Whether you are a charity, community group, trust or an association – by taking part in Sewa Day you can come together with other organisations, increase the chances of attracting new people, recruit volunteers and meet like-minded people.
We don’t ask for your money, however we do ask for your time. It won’t cost you anything other than a few hours of your time to work together, do a good deed and be part of a movement for a great cause. No fund-raising will take place on Sewa Day.
Tell me about Sewa Day
Sewa is a universal concept, which involves performing an act of kindness without expectation of reward.
On Sewa Day, thousands of good-hearted people across the world come together to perform Sewa and experience the joy of giving in its truest sense. Projects aim to:
- Relieve hardship and poverty
- Help the environment
- Bring a little joy…to others
Tell me how to get involved
In five easy steps:
- Register your organisation
- Tell us what you’re going to do on Sewa Day
- Organise logistics and encourage volunteers to take part
- Tell us what you did on our feedback form
- Apply for a Sewa Pioneers Award
Our team will support you at every stage of the process.
For further details, please contact:
Harshini Patel: firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0)79063 48106